Re: Don't Miss This Show!

No, they didn't. As a matter of fact, I came from here, as did my parents and grandparents and some of my great grandparents. Same thing applies to the American Indians, only it goes a lot further back (around 14,000 BCE) before you find them coming from other places, according to archeologists and anthropologists. Most all of these people have been Ford Mustang fans. : )

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Actually, that's incorrect. Their parents might still be Mexican, but under US law, the child born here is an American by birth.

In some countries, a foreigner born in that country holds dual citizenship until age 18, at which point they are supposed to choose what their nationality will be thereafter.

While you did specify "Mexican", quite a large number of those enter>

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

That would depend upon whether your parents were Eskimos or not. (They could have been Inuit's.) Otherwise, since Alaska is one of the 50 states of the United States of America, my guess is that would make you an American....

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

the Mexican. Once a

If only you could take the ugliness out of yourself...

Reply to
the guvnor

the Mexican. Once a

Say's the sad junkie.... one question for you PedoPan, does your drug habit force you take Ecstasy every day or only when you celebrate scamming enough of your Ebay customers ?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel