Re: DP is a nutless putz...

> Ralph... > If you were walking along the side of the highway, and came to something > bloated and dead laying there.. wouldn't you cross the road to avoid the > thing rather than having to smell it or look at it up close? > > Same thing here... just walk WAY around it and don't look back. Consider > yourself better off because the stench didn't get on you.

Screw that. Pieces of shit deserve to be kicked as hard as possible.

Reply to
Brad

By continuing to post on these threads.

DP wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Bill, I love ya to death, I really do, but quit stooping to his level. Take your own advice and don't feed the trolls :-)

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Or at least pick on a troll with more class....

Reply to
Ralph Snart

You do like riding men, dont you. OWNED.

Reply to
DP

where's a troll

Reply to
DP

OK Bill, at least pick on a troll with more than 3 viable brain cells....

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Sorry dear twit, with pathetic "no thought" answers and comebacks like this, your going to end up a right where you are now........Three steps back from the rest of us..........Go find a nice pond to roll around in for a while, stop playing with yourself, then come back when you have more witty replies for us to reply to.....................

DP wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

where's that troll at....

Reply to
DP

Bill, The guy is so stupid, he doesn't even know when he's been beaten. Just do what I did and add him to your ignore list. I actually feel kinda sorry for him, not only is he a total idiot, but he only has a two inch "uvula tickler" and he tries to compensate by lying and claiming to have a three inch "uvula crusher"!

Reply to
Mike

Is that the best you've got? You suck even more than Bill does.

Reply to
Brad

Brad,

Perhaps you need to go work on your Lazer turbo, or your 92 eagle talon, maybe your probe, oh wait, your 944,or your 924S, (just how many different cars can you own since May 2003) or better yet, the finger holes in your bowling ball (or is it your fingering the holes in your bowling abll because that is the best you can do).............Your a putz and worse yet, an out an out internet liar who has been unmasked..............Talk about a pathetic troll............I think you take the cake from Dippy boy.................

Brad wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

UVULA CRUSHER!

here...........

Reply to
DP

I thought so.....

Reply to
DP

I want some cake.

Reply to
DP

Somebody say troll?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

What have I lied about? I would be interested to know.

Meanwhile, as Patrick and others here have said as well, you are a hypocrite who slams people about "the rules of the ng" while breaking them yourself.

Reply to
Brad

Brad, didn't you know that 99.99% of this NG admire Bill? Until yesterday, I respected him, but now I see him for the hypocrit that he is, and my stalker has his nose up Bill S. ass; anything to stroke his ego, I guess.

Just remember, this is a NG, not real life, so don't get too excited about anything said.

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Hey Ralph,

Do the deja news search as I did........Just use the return email address............Just as I did with yours, and an advanced search of the header information....You can tell alot by the header information...............Calling a spade a spade is not being a hypocrite, telling a troll (or potential troll) what is and what is not reality is not either...........Guess you still need to learn that one before you spout off to anyone who might actually still listen to what you have to say.................We all live and learn............Now it's your turn..................

Bill S.

PS: There is a big difference between feeding a troll, and making him look like the fool he really is................perhaps you need to learn the difference..........................

Ralph Snart wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

I was wrong about Brad folks...I'll admit it.........I did not do the in depth research I usually do, and had my custom search engine set up all wrong. Instead of getting just Brads posts (still a little political motivated crapola about the U.S. vs ???), I got the threads that Brad posted to, but not his posts in particular....Upon doing the correct research, I find that I was indeed wrong about him being a liar...................My formal apology to Brad on this one particular point..................

Bill S.

Brad wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.