Re: Gear install?

I have an 01 GT. Does this car have 2.73's from Ford? What is the average

> cost of a 3.73 gear install?

Stock is 3.27. Cost of a gear install should be around $200-$300 plus parts, depending on the local labor rates.

Reply to
Keith

I just put a 410 gear in my 94 GT and it cost me $650.00 Total. Had all new bearings and seals put in and posi unit rebuilt I am happy with the work they did now I just halfto buy new abs sensor one broke when the shop was working on the gear

Reply to
vott