Re: Help With Service Engine Soon Light

A little help with year and engine size could go a long way.... If there are no drivability concerns (rough idle or such), it is most likely the DPFE sensor - providing yours is equipped with one...... but then that depends on year and engine size.

My Service Engine Soon Light Came On and the Computer Chip States That P0402 > Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Excessive Detected EGR System. Would anybody be > able to tell me what causes this code to happen??? > > Thanks
Reply to
Jim Warman