Re: high output Alternator

Ford has been using a 130 amp alternator in passenger cars and trucks for

> several years now. How many amps does your application require? > John > > > i have a 2001 mustang and i need a high output Alternator anybody know a > > good site or a good model.. > > > > > >
Reply to
jimmy nguyen

Danny-Boi

at 31 Mar 2004, jimmy nguyen [ snipped-for-privacy@houston.rr.com] wrote in news:GvLac.5472$o snipped-for-privacy@fe1.texas.rr.com:

It should really be 130Amp, but you can get 200Amp ones in the same form factor. Check eBay, they are listed on there regularly...

Reply to
Paul

I believe Ohio Generator and Stinger would make a high output alternator.

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Also, look in the yellow pages and maybe call a couple of shops. There is an alt. place in Austin, Tx that makes just about any size you want in your existing case. There is probably the same type of shop wherever you live.

Reply to
C. Vaughan

Rein

All of the 94+ Mustangs have the 130 amp 3G alternators.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

that's what I said.....:-) Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein