Re: How much is this car worth?

try kelleybluebook.com or kbb.com then try the NADA.com that will give you a ballpark idea based on year and mileage..

dave z

Hey Guys and Gals, > > My unlce-in-law is too old to drive now and wants to get rid of his 1998 > Chevy Lumina...It's in great condition with 18K on it...he's in his 70's or > so and cannt drive anymore, so I figured I would ask everyone what they > think the car is worth, before I put it in the paper for him. > > Thanks, > > Shane > > >
Reply to
Dave

Hey,

In my searhces, I've found that:

Is a good spot to go to get a wholesale and retail value if you want a Canadian price (for all you Canucks out there!). This site takes all options and "mileage" (Kilometerage doesn't sound right... so what else could I call it?) into consideration and then outputs the value.

Pretty good for what I wanted!

Greg Browne

  • Oceanic Consulting Corporation *
  • Current Work Term 1 of 6 *
  • Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science *
  • Memorial University of Newfoundland *
  • Academic Term 2 of 8 Completed *
  • snipped-for-privacy@engr.mun.ca *
Greg Browne

I'll give you $200 for it... I need a new commuter.

Just teasing a bit.

*wink*

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate,

If I cannt get rid of it, I'll let you know... :)~

Reply to
Shane Metzler

LOL.. you're cute! ok, but I won't hold my breath ;¬D

Kate

| > Just teasing a bit. | > *wink* | >

| > Kate | >

1998 | > | Chevy Lumina...It's in great condition with 18K on it...he's in his 70's | > or | > | so and cannt drive anymore, so I figured I would ask everyone what they | > | think the car is worth, before I put it in the paper for him. | > | | > | Thanks, | > | | > | Shane | > | | > | | > | | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate