Re: I got pics of Homer getting Marge Simpson PREGNANT

And a wild bonus: homer & Marge having sex with Maggie Simpson

Ah, cartoon voyeurism: a useful addition to the list of sexual disfunctions.

John

Reply to
John Larkin

there is a support group that meets twice a week at church down the street.... its good to have a hobby

Reply to
Smed

Why am I not surprised that such people would hang around churches?

d Pearce Consulting

Don Pearce

Assumung they are Catholic Priests of course.

Andrew

Why am I not surprised that such people would hang around churches?

d Pearce Consulting

me

I believe they advertise it as perks of the job.

d Pearce Consulting

Don Pearce

That, and lots of travel.

John