Re: larry the frog a shirtlifter?

If it's got a penis Guvnor thinks that's a woman.

It wouldn't be an american man if your eunuchs who post here are a sample.

-- "I am the network dumb f*ck". Don't Mess With Texas, 16th June 2002

Reply to
Kenshock de la Féhrêtt

Keep your bad hygiene and sock puppets the f*ck to yourselves. Stop cross-posting your sad little bullshit drivel and find something more productive to do with your time than spew idiocy out of your mouth. Keep you shit to yourselves. The other newgroups don't want to hear it.

Kenshock de la Féhrêtt wrote:

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

On Sat, 28 May 2005 00:42:18 GMT, "Poo La Larry J., the Talking Poodle " whined:

The standard of your posts is improving froggy.

-- "I am the network dumb f*ck". Don't Mess With Texas, 16th June 2002

Reply to
Kenshock de la Féhrêtt

Poo La Larry is functionally illiterate in both his native language and in English. It's sweet that he persists, the funny little man.

-- "I am the network dumb f*ck". Don't Mess With Texas, 16th June 2002

Reply to
Kenshock de la Féhrêtt

I'm here to slap you back to the depths from which you emerge, Nym- monkey.

Reply to
Larry J.

Learn to speak in English, dammit Larry.

Reply to
Kenshock de la Féhrêtt