Re: LMAO...Hurc Ast tries and fails...

Uhh, I guess I am supposed to be hurt or come in and say how I am going to

>hunt you down... >

lmfao u dont half to hunt me down if ya want to see me come on by uni

i run from know one

h u r c

a s t

Reply to
bambam

You retard - it's "don't." And I think you meant "have to," not "half to." Please stop - you're just killing me, really you are. I can not believe that anyone is this stupid and still walking around. Don't they put people this incapable of thought in special homes?

And where is "uni?" I'd love to come by and chat...

Good Lord, you are too stupid (or don't have enough pride which in your case is understandable) to even capitalize "I." And you don't run from "know" one, you chin-dribbling idiot, you run from "no" one. To know means to have understanding of something (which you clearly do not), while "no" means refusal, denial, disbelief, emphasis, or disagreement.

Man, I can not believe how painful it is to read your posts. I am embarrassed for you, Charlie Gordon.

FB

Reply to
Foo Bar

Foo Bar wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@example.com:

Universal Ford Lincoln | 2800 Barlow Trail NE, Calgary, AB, T1Y 1A2 Tel: (403) 291-2800 | Toll Free: (800) 661-9770 | Fax: (403) 735-6306

...and here's hurc at work

Kevin

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

lmfao i charge retards like you double if i want the spelling checked i have a sexitary that makes 10 bucks an hour LMFAO hey tard when you can tell me about tau i will call ya educated in canada a sexitary is unskilled labor thats all ya are LMFAO

god man i bet they pay ya lots to know them words

LMFAO

dont worry about me baby your the tard

h u r c a s t

Reply to
bambam

you see spike in canada we believe in free speach thats the problem with yankees in USA you are not allowed to express your opinion and the man respects that

unlike where you live LMFAO usa is commuist take a look at the proof you hold a job why on earth in a country that prides itself on free enterprise would ya get a job?? yup how about the usa teaching iraq democracy and voting LMFAO florida makes a PRIME example of how its done

hurc ast

Reply to
bambam

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Reply to
D.K.R.

i pity you you have no free speach in the usa lmfao your actions show it look at you fly off the handle

lmfao you proudly display your miliary actions in veitnam LMFAO baby killer

h u r c as t

Reply to
gcarmingiha

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

I think that the best part of hurc, ran down Hillary's leg.

| >Spike wrote: | >> Free speech? There has never been "free" speech. That so called "free" | >> speech was paid for with the blood, sweat , and tears of everyday | >> people who believed in an ideal. Once again you disrespect Canada by | >> publicly displaying your ignorance regarding the USA, and your command | >> of proper use of grammar and spelling... including capitalization of | >> proper nouns. I feel sorry for the Canadians who you claim to | >> represent, but I pity you. It's so obvious that when anyone challenges | >> you, it hits a nerve and sets you off in a defensive tirade masked as | >> an offensive position. You fail, and the world laughs at you, not with | >> you. | >>

| | Hey! Spikey Likes IT! | 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok | Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior | Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" | w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

Reply to
SVTKate

Hurc! Learn to spell! Please! Certainly Canada has some sort of funding for a spelling program. Unless of course it was spent on beer and back bacon, eh?

Reply to
Brian

"Brian" wrote

And terrible medical coverage. Ya wonder why all their doctors are coming here? Some regions have one surgeon for entire metro areas since they get paid dick. They don't stick around very long. Overworked and underpaid.

Reply to
66 6F HCS