Re: My car pics online (finally!)

I know it isn't stock. However, even in stock form it is one of the best cornering cars in the world.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Thanks! There are a lot of haters out there though, just last month someone spit on the NSX while I was (perfectly legally parked, in a single spot) at a restaurant. Mustang owners seem much friendlier to me than the f-body boys, who for some reason always want to race..

The car's all stock, except I upgraded the '91 wheels to '96 wheels.

Reply to
ih8tspam2

Definitely not. I rode in a 500hp turbocharged NSX a couple of months ago, and it was too much power (for me). There are many supercharger and turbo kits available for the NSX, but I'm staying stock for now. I'm saving my $$$ for my dream car -- the new Ford GT. :D

Reply to
ih8tspam2

Yup! The Mustangs GT in Premium trim comes with Bullitt wheels standard...at least it did when I bought mine in 2002.

I had the 3M paint protection film applied, pricey but worth the $$$ IMO:

In addition, I wash and wax the cars regularly, and use clay when the paint feels rough to the touch (every year or two, haven't done it on the Stang however since it's still in new condition with only 8k miles on the odo). I never work on the the cars in direct sunlight, and only use soft water when washing. I never take my cars through automatic car washes, although I'm probably more anal than most people. I prefer to hand wash the cars myself, but it's a labor of love for me. ;) HTH.

Reply to
ih8tspam2