Re: no option typical yankee

Do them a favor and go sign the petition right now. This is one case

>where unabashed American might could just soften those hardened hearts >and minds in Old Europe. > >Patrick >'93 Cobra

I'm not keen on sending Mustangs abroad. I don't see nearly enough of them here!

Just checked the inventory of area dealerships, and GTs are still few and far between.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

dwight,

I keep hearing that. But in my neck of the woods, GTs are plentiful.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L