Re: Serge: thank you

Just what are you trying to say?

Good Morning Guys and Gals (Kate) > > > So from my last posting on here concerning my charging > problem.......all I have to say is that Serge is a freaking "electrical > Genius".....Yes that's right you all Heard > me.....GENIUS!!!!!...lmao......Now with all that said.....my car...she is > fixed...and running. For those of you who have been following my posts and > are up to speed on all my ridiculous adventures in the garage.....the > nightmares are finally coming to an end....I think I may actually be growing > some hair back on my scalp! No I am not balding, I was basically pulling my > own hair out...from bolt breaking weekend, to my timing disaster.....to the > intake and carburator from hell...and now my Electrical crisis! *guess it > helps to plug back in the ingition connector" (inside joke) Serge can fill > y'all in on that one!~ > > On that note: SERGE ----- THANK YOU VERY MUCH....my > wifes thanks you, my neighbours thank you, my unborn child thanks > you......and YES even the 3 dogs and 7 cats that haunt my place, thank > you.....YOU DA MAN!!!!!! > > DUDE - - NICE FREAKING CAR YOU GOT THERE!!!!!! > > > > GODDAMN I AM ONE HAPPY CAMPER! :) > > > Anyways: hope everyone has a great day and an even better weekend! > > Rick > > -- > 1984 Gt..."first time Owner/Mechanic, trying his best" > > > > > >
Reply to
Ralph Snart

You are kidding me right Ralph.........

Moral of the post is: CAR IS FINALLY SEEING SUMMER......

Have a good one!

Reply to
Rick

Yes, I was being ironic....

"electrical

disaster.....to

Reply to
Ralph Snart

You know, internet is a funny thing. Sometimes it's so difficult to convey a sense of humor, that it is often confused with stupidity. But only to the untrained eye, in most instances.

I think Dwight Tfrog is the master at sarcasm and intangible humor. :-)

Cindy '96 laser red auto GTS

garage.....the

Reply to
C. Olofsson

It was funny to realize how small a world it is. I always thought the other posters are at the other end of the world...and then POP comes a neighbor! And as we were talking I realized this car was the car from hell with all those broken bolts, I remembered the threads from this winter...

Was a pleasure meeting Rick, it's funny to realize there are real people behind this cyber news group...

Sweet ride you got Rick, you did a realy nice job on that engine...glad I could help...

Serge

Reply to
Serge

Since Rick mentioned the neighbor thing, where does everyone hail from? I'm in Albany, Oregon. Anybody else in my neighborhood?

BlueGator

Reply to
Blue Gator

Daytona Beach Florida.

Not quite in your neighborhood. :)

Stephan

Reply to
Stephan Rose

Just on the opposite corner of the states from you Stephan and just a few hours north of you Blue: Olympia, WA

Reply to
Greg B.

South of you in Humboldt County California.

Cindy '96 laser red auto GTS

"electrical

disaster.....to

Reply to
C. Olofsson

And even further south, in Tulare County, CA.

take care, Scott

Reply to
Scott Stevenson

Reply to
Erik D.

I'm miles from everyone that's posted thus far. 20 miles NE of Pittsburgh, PA.

JS

"electrical

disaster.....to

Reply to
JS

Stephan Rose wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'm down the street from Stephan in Ft. Lauderdale.

Joe

Go away you lucky bastard :-)

Mike

Reply to
Mike

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mike) wrote in news:20030803125650.07244.00000795@mb- m12.aol.com:

Now Mike, play nice.. ;)

BTW, I managed to get my Sony XM-404EQX hooked into the Infinity sound system in the truck - the OEM HU feeds the OEM Infinity Premium Amp, which in turn feeds the Sony. All hi-level inputs, and it sounds great except for the crappy OEM Infinity Premium Sound speakers. No noise, either. Didn't need the speaker-2-preamp converter at all.

Joe

That's about an hour on the other side of Pittsburgh from me and I'm not too familiar with Moon, but I've been there a few times. I have a friend that lives on Montour Run Road, which is one or two exits before the airport coming from Pittsburgh. I've sat at her place and watched the planes take off as well. Kinda cool...

JS

Reply to
JS

Up until 5th grade, I lived in Glenshaw. From what I remember, it was a little ways north of Pittsburgh.

"JS" wrote in news:KBeXa.8650$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdny03.gnilink.net:

Reply to
Joe

I've heard of it on the news and such, but I couldn't tell you how to get there from anywhere because I don't know where it is. :-)

You headed South, though, right? Probably a wise choice.

JS

Reply to
JS

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 00:33:15 GMT, "Blue Gator" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Chesapeake Va. Long, long way aways.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

LoL, Wind Gap, PA here. Halfway between Allentown and Stroudsburg. Sam(uel) '95 GT not stock anymore

Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
Marauder302