Re: toilet-bound + hurricane/Boss

combining a couple threads to save space:

disappponted if they don't use the Hurricane engine name.....always thought it was a great name for a supercharged engine - as used my Kaiser on the '54/55 Manhattan with McCullough blower....and almost used by Packard during the same period when they were in their Central America phase (Panama,Pacific,Caribbean, Balboa).

for those insecure about FoMoCo advertising to gays.......Toyota created a new brand name (Scion) just for the youth market. Maybe auto makers could create different brands for the gay market so you won't feel threatened....I won't go into the many naming possibilities, but wonder if they would have avoid talking about their bottom ends.

Reply to
Yes I Do

...with plenty of torque for power down low...

dwight (oh, boy... here we go)

Reply to
dwight