Re: window tint

Some tint shops now have computers and a special machine to custom cut window shapes for your specific car. This is definitely helpful on doing rear windows.

Reply to
RioRedGT

I am worried about a bad tint job, I have seen some pretty bad jobs. are there different kinds of tint ?

Doglips

Reply to
Mr.Doglips

There are different name brands of tint and different warranty periods...From what I have been told 3M makes a good tint...Just ask your local, reputable tint shop for what type of tint they carry and the how long they will warranty the tint for.

Reply to
Shane Metzler

I'm getting my 93 notchback tinted today with 65% platnium mirror tint (back window since when they replaced it they didn't retint it). My local tint shop uses the 3M, and they did a wonderful job before.They offer a 1 year warrenty also.

Chad

Reply to
Chad