rear end gears in a 2001 mustang GT (5 speed)

I've been googling without much luck for a while.. what rear end gears come in a stock 2001 mustang GT?

what kind of impact in driving and performance would be achieved by replacing them with 3.73's or 4.10's ?

thanks,

Lane

Reply to
Lane Jennison
3.27:1
Reply to
Ralph Snart

3.73's (i have) really wake the car up and make 1st gear short but usable. I can't imagine ever having to use 1st gear with 4.10's. I think the 3.73's are awesome.
Reply to
bluebullitt2180