Rear Seat Removal 02 GT

Hi, I have the 2 volume factory repair manual, and it is ever so detailed and informative.

It has 50 pages of multimeter testing procedures for the front seat electrical controls, for example.

But there are some things that it just doesn't cover, like

HOW DO YOU REMOVE THE FREAKING REAR SEATS!!

I have to run some stereo wiring,

Thanks

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

Haynes & Chiltons manuals tell me how to remove my 98 GT back seat... I want a helm's manual =(

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

if its a convertible then there are two pins on the bottom part of the seat. One on each side about in the middle. Stick a flat tip screwddriver underneath it and press...it will unlatch the seat. Take the bottom part off first then look at the bottom of the top part in the corners. You will see a bolt, take that bolt out and the one on the other side on the bottom corner. Then lift the to of the seat out...thats it...seat removed!!

Bryan

2003 Mustang Convertible

-17x9 Cobra R's

-275/40/ZR17

-Light Bar

-K & N Filter

-90/100 Watt Ion-Blue Headlights

-Red Calipers all around

Reply to
Bryan S. Moore

I'm assuming you want to remove the seat bottom - It's so easy you'll kick yourself.

Here's a quick thread with some pics:

Have fun with the wiring -you do know that once you start, you're *NEVER* finished...

Reply to
Gary Rodgers

Thanks everyone,

Sorry about the yelling. I was about to use a crow bar.

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

Trade you my haynes & chiltons manuals for your supercharger ;DD

-Mike

Reply to
<memset