Recomendation for "Cat-Backs" on Fox 5.0

Thinking about getting a "Cat Back" system for my '90 5.0. Which would you chose from the list below. My initial inclination is Magnaflow.

Magnaflow

Flowmaster Force II

Borla

Bassani

Ford Racing Parts

Did I leave anyone out?

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
Dave Combs

Id go with Borla, they usually sound the meanest, to me anyway.

Reply to
japhar81

You really should read up on the comparisons that 5.0 Mustang and the other car rags have to say, it is possible to uncork the exhaust too much resulting in a significant loss of bottom end torque.

Reply to
ironrod

I'm with japhar.. Borla. Flowmaster after that.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset