redhead joke

A young redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts whenever she touches it.

"Very rare but not impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."

She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams. Everywhere she touches makes her scream.

The doctor says, "You're not really a redhead are you?"

"No," she says, "I'm actually blond."

"I thought so," the doctor says. "Your finger is broken."

Reply to
351CJ

There's an echo in here.

Bob '03 Cobra coupe

Reply to
Bob

There's an echo in here.

Gumby '04GT

Reply to
Gumby

Well *I* thought it was pretty damn funny.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

The Toyota group is down the hall:

"Gumby" wrote:

Reply to
Max C. Webster III

Scratching my head... I stole that joke from a Brit on the Fulham Soccer MB

But I changed "hurts wherever" to "hurts whenever"

And "Impossible," says the doctor.. to "Very rare but not impossible,"

(because there IS a malady like that)

So I think 351CJ meant to post it to another group.

Bob opined in news:jeKRd.1087$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

LOL! Made me think of Kristen!

| > Gumby | > '04GT | >

| > > There's an echo in here. | > >

| > > Bob | > > '03 Cobra coupe | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Aww lol that's mean!! Mean mama!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Keep in mind, Kristen is a natural blonde. She has been dying her hair red since she was in junior high.

She has always called the red hair her "artificial intelligence"

What can I say? I know a blonde when I see one.

LOL

Mean Ol' Momma

| |

Reply to