ReEGR

I'm putting the EGR stuff back on my car. How can I visually (or otherwise) differentiate between the air bypass solenoid and the diverter solenoid without relying on electrical or vacuum connections?

I think the AIRD is inboard of the AIRB, correct?

Jim S. '82 Mutant

Reply to
Jim S.

Oh, it's 93 five liter.

Reply to
Jim S.

Hi, Just pulled a defective TAB solenoid from my 93 5.0 LX. Part has number E8AE-9H465-BA embossed on it. This controls the first valve just downstream from the air pump. Hope this helps.

Reply to
Cirric