Relay Anti Fuel Sensor 1993 5.0

I went to start my engine this morning, and I did not hear the fuel pump when I turned my ignition key as I usually do. I suspect the problem is in the Anti Fuel Sensor. If I jump the sensor from power to fuel pump, the pump is working. Do I need to reset my sensor in some way? Can I test the sensor? Is there some other problem that makes sense? Would something else cause my fuel pump not to pump when the ignition key is turned?

Reply to
Lawson[rem0ve]news