Remember the Capri?

I am pretty sure I have seen some nice color pics of this before. Is this the only pics you have? I was thinking I saw some finished pics.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I've owned an '86 5.0 Capri (red, 5-spd, SEFI, sunroof) for the past 16 years, currently 145K on the odo. I like to call it the "Unstang," as a testament to its heritage but also noting that it's just a bit different. I see very few any more, mostly 4's and 6's when I do, and they're pretty rare around here.

Doing a bit of resto these days (suspension, interior, weatherstripping, etc,) but the mill still runs sweet, just passed NJ emissions inspection. Bubble hatch is great for packing in cargo, and I like the smooth look. I once fit a full-size Tapmaster w/keg in the back, and a 27" TV in box another time. If I could get them both in there I could sell my house. ;-)

It's also older than most rice boys around here, and they have no idea what just kicked their arse when they see the tail lights fading in the distance. I get asked all the time: a) what is it (read the hood, boy) and then b) do I wanna sell it (hell no).

In 9 more years my boy can drive it, that's my goal.

MKL

Reply to
Mike Lenker

VERY Cool Scudder!!

Reply to
Katmandu

hi there...new to this,just trying to work out who owned the broadspee

capri in london in the 70's...i have one now,,id love to hear from th ownner and see the pic of HUP 6H TRIED TO CLICK ON THE PHOTO LINK,BUT NO LONGER WORKS.........HEL SOMEONE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CHEEERS NIG

-- spoken4digb

----------------------------------------------------------------------- spoken4digby's Profile:

this thread:

spoken4digby

I just did a Google search for "Capri broadspeed in London" and got a ton of entries, including forums.

Reply to
Spike

cool,,,cheers mate..will have a loo

-- spoken4digb