Replace brake light bulb 94 GT

I give up. How do I access the rear brake light bulbs in my wife's 94 GT convert? Is it necessary to remove the entire rear light assembly? Any precautions for water leaks if this is the procedure?

Thanks

Reply to
scar69

You will have to remove the rear trunk liner panel, behind this you will find several nuts (11mm) that hold the taillight housing in place. Undo the nuts and pull housing outward, you will find the harness w/bulbs on the rear of the housings. This is the only way to access the bulbs.

Good Luck

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

If the 11mm stumps anyone, a 7/16 will work in a pinch.

Jim Warman