Replacement carpet

It's time to replace the carpet on my 90 coupe. Any advice or tips on where to buy or whom to avoid would be appreciated. Thanks! Jim Jax, Fl

Reply to
Skunkfeet

Karl sells carpet too, but I am not sure on the details. I bought a top from him and he was really good to do business with.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

You could try Auto custom carpets. You can upgrade to a thicker backing for less noise/heat.

Reply to
Mark