replacement lights for *95 stang....will cobra lights fit?

has anyone heard of this procarparts place? Are they reliable? Are the headlights on this webpage any good? I've seen that there are chinese headlights - these are very poor quality. I need help with find good lights to buy :)

Hello, I was looking on ebay for stock replacement headlights for 1995 mustang coupe (V-6), when I came across a set of Cobra headlights saying that they'll be a perfect replacement for stock headlights! This sounds good, but is it true?

Check out ebay for yourselves to see what I mean. The seller is some place called Dr. AutoParts (ebay name of doctorautoparts)

Basically, my lights barely work anymore! I need 'REAL' headlights.

Are the Cobra lights stronger/brighter than stock ones? My mechanic told me part of the problem is that the stock ones are plastic, so they scuff very easy. If they were some type of glass/crystal, they'd be much better.

I want to get the brightest/strongest lights I can get on this car without paying big $, like the Xeon light kits for example.

I'm cool with 1-200 bucks for lights that really work!

Thanks,

Oskar

Reply to
pheonix1t

The Cobra headlights are a direct replacement for the stock Mustang. That was one of the first changes I made.

follow this link

Richard