reproduction seat belts for 1965

I'd like to get new front and back seat belts for my 1965 Mustang. I've looked at some on-line places and the seat belts I've seen have been either the lid buckle type where the buckle is shiny or a pushbutton buckle that seems to have a plastic housing matching the color of the strap. My car has, in the front, the lid buckle type but the buckle is plastic and is colored to match the strap. Has anyone had luck getting seat belts that are the lid buckle type and have plastic colored buckles? Thanks.

Reply to
Richard Catrambone

According to the mustang recognition guide, what you have sounds like the deluxe seat belts which have a vinyl covered latch color-keyed to the interior. (

)
I understand is one of the best at restoring existing seatbelts.

Reply to
Brent P

Thanks for the information!

Richard