RESOLVED: There is no "Sarah Ehrett" [was: Re: PING - GREG PROCTOR

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:32:48 +0100, "bob dobalina"

> > wrote: > > Let's start with your first lie. =A0 > > >No pool. > > Post the MID where I said Ken and I have a pool in Maryland. =A0

That "Ken and I" clause is redundant. There is only Ken. No "Sarah Ehrett".

Provide the substance.

HERE is some substance: You'll remember our having disproved the existence of a "Sarah Ehrett" a number of months ago.

The thread generated more than 1,000 posts, by people proving the non- existence of "Sarah Ehrett", as well as your frantic denials, in the face of all evidence, that "Sarah Ehrett" is simply a figment of your imagination.

To refresh your memory:

Subject: RESOLVED: There is no "Sarah Ehrett"

Here's a link to that thread:

Here's a quick reminder, a little taste of what can be found in that thread:

=3D How do we explain THIS article, which shows that Sarah was still =3D married to Bill Czepiel in 2009? =3D

:o)

So far you have proved all "piss

Here's some piss for ya:

We see that Sara(h) was still married to Bill in 2009. However, Sara (without the "h") signed a post coming from ninety7gt @ cox.net in

2000:

and wind".

And here's some WIND for ya:

I guess you couldn't figure out your own name here:

Profil von ninety7gt @ cox.net Unter dieser E-Mail-Adresse wird mit folgenden (Nick)-Namen gepostet: Mrs Ken Ehrett, Mrs. Ken Ehrett, Sarah, Sarah Czepiel, Sarah Czepiel/ Ehrett, Sarah Czpepiel, Sarah Ehrett

:o)

After you've provided a MID for your " No pool" assertion then we'll > move on so you can provide ALL the substance to your claims, Mr Piss > and Wind. =A0 > > < smirk>

Much more of interest in that very long but informative and entertaining thread, Ken. Remember?

:o)

Reply to
Guillaume Ier de Normandie