Road Rage and a Mustang gets destroyed

Yeah, and?

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta
** >I never do. I think some people have forgotten and others did not ** >know, so I made the point. I have a very serious problem with the ** >things he posted. ** ** GET OVER IT! and on top of that, who really cares what you think?

WF isn't the only one who thinks you're a jerk. At best, you are an unpleasant distraction. Grow up.

-JD

________________________________________________________ | | | 1998 Laser Red GT RAMFM Member Since 1998 | | M-5400-A Suspension http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams || Subframe Connectors & Seat Bracing, Strut Tower Brace || 4-point K-frame Brace, Tremec T-45 & OEM 3.27:1 Gears ||________________________________________________________|

Reply to
JD Adams

Why, specifically, do you "think" Franken has no credibility, and can't be believed? Do you have some inaccurate quotes or errors - anything? Your rants seem to be based on nothing but uncontrollable feelings and emotions rather than facts.

You also said that a person would have to be a fool to believe anything Franken says, yet you can't come up with even one quote or one example of him saying something false or inaccurate. That makes you look like the fool.

What did you hear that helped you figure it out? Can you post just one quote, or is it just a "feeling" you have?

Can you quote one of his "highly inaccurate" comments? You must have heard or read something from him to make you feel that way. What was it, specifically? Any clue at all? < chuckle >

WTF? You tell us all that Franken can't be believed, and anyone who does believe him is a fool, and now you tell us all that have no idea what the man even says? That's priceless.

-

Dick Cheney: "Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction." August 26, 2002.

Ari Fleischer: "We know for a fact that there are weapons there." January 9, 2003.

Colin Powell: "We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more." February 5, 2003.

Donald Rumsfeld: "We know where they are," about these weapons. "They are in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad." March 30, 2003.

George W. Bush: "We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons." February 8, 2003.

George W. Bush: "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised." March 17, 2003.

"I think this is the worst government the US has ever had in its more than 200 years of history. It has engaged in extraordinarily irresponsible policies not only in foreign policy and economics but also in social and environmental policy.....This is not normal government policy. Now is the time for people to engage in civil disobedience. I think it's time to protest - as much as possible....What we have here is a form of looting." - George A. Akerlof, 2001 Nobel prize laureate economist

"One of the things we don't want to do is destroy the infrastructure in Iraq because in a few days we're going to own that country," - Tom Brokaw

Cost of probing Bill Clinton's sex life: $65 million. Cost of probing the Columbia shuttle disaster: $50 million. Funds assigned to independent Sept. 11 panel: $3 million.

"After all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and Luftwaffe Commander in Chief "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building, I didn't realize that he meant only the United States" -- Al Franken

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

"Personally, I don't think all the Iraqis on earth are worth even a single American life." - A usenet rabid right wing extremist terrorist.

Reply to
Hank

Unlike you, I can support my claims. You just spew ignorance and idiocy with nothing to support it.

-

[...]

How do you know that, since you admitted that you don't read or listen to him? Show us the source for your claim. Besides, if he had referred to bu$h as a murderer and a war monger, he would be 100% exactly right. That's an honest and accurate statement easily supported by facts. There was no reason to attack Iraq and murder thousands of innocent civilians. The attack was based on nothing but proven lies. You're just proving Franken's accuracy and credibility. What do you "think" he said that makes him unbelievable with no credibility? Any clue at all? < chuckle >

-

[...]

WF, just kill file the bitch, I really got tired of reading the same old crap just barfed up over and over again, as if anyone with any spark of sanity would have their minds changed by that champion of the lunatic left. Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

YAWN

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

Nah, only the idiots...

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

Yes, ask Donna. I believe that Kate weighed in on his ass too. He was actually what I would call an Internet stalker for a while and disappeared for a long time, but then pops up every so often the ask a simplistic question which is already in the FAQ. He's the kind of guy that will threaten you, but would never have the nuts to do aything. His nick has something to do with his MtF surgery I suppose.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

blah, blah ,blah... what are you going to do about it tough guy? lets see if you have the nuts

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta