Road & Track - yet another company who will sell your email address

I voted in the recent Road & Track poll that had the new Mustang in it. I created a custom email address just for that situation so I could see what would happen. Sure enough, that email account soon started receiving tons of spam.

Reply to
Scotter

I would forward every bit of it to them. Send it to the Editor and all.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I think these days, "poll" = "phish". Funny how this poll requires you to give your name, address, city, state, ZIP, phone # and email address. Gosh, they need all that just to count your vote.

would happen.

Reply to
John