rocker panel molding tips

Hi all, anyone know of a good site with tips for adding rocker panel moldings to a car that does not have them now? Before I start drilling and riveting (ouch!), I'm looking for some advice that might make it easier.

I tried the maker (Corvex Mouldings), the retailer (CJ Pony Parts), and Google, but no luck so far.

The car's a 67 coupe

thanks

Bob

Reply to
pony67

Check Mustangs Plus... they have a technical help line.... and those guys are all about the older Mustangs on a personal level as well as selling parts.

I am hav>Hi all, anyone know of a good site with tips for adding rocker panel

V'ger jma(NOSPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Vintage Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 oem A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto converted to AODE 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR-16 KDWS tires Built in San Jose, CA on my birthday, May 10th ; ) Restoration by: Cool Mustang Restorations Cool, CA
Reply to
V'ger

I bought mine somewhere else, and I did not see a specific link on this at mustangsplus, and don't want to ask them about something I bought elsewhere (done that, been there, got flogged).

I'll try one of the Restoration books on the market.

Reply to
pony67