Rough Idle 4.6 2002 GT

My GT has a rough idle and seems to have a 'miss' in it. It is bone stock and has same issues on 87 or 93 octane. Anybody have any ideas?

Reply to
Strangebird

Check all the spark plugs & wires. Also check spark plug GAPs... I use

0.054... HTH.

-Mike

98 Mustang GT
Reply to
<memset

First thing I'd try is resetting the computer. Just disconnect the battery overnight, reconnect in the morning and see what happens. If this doesn't get you anywhere and you're out of warranty, head on down to your local Autozone and get the codes pulled.

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98