Roush Mustang??

Okay I looked at the Roush site and the best I can tell the only thing on a Stage 1 model that could enhance the power any is different mufflers. Yes, no, maybe??

Reply to
WindsorFox

I looked into it a while back and that was the same conclusion I came to.

Erik D. No cool vehicles :(

Reply to
eriklisa040806

That's kinda the idea with ROusch. Stage I is cosmetic. The new muffler is supposed to sound better, not actually improve power. I've seen many Stage I cars with a V6/Auto. Stage II is handeling - bigger brakes, lowered, betters shocks and struts, light wheels, etc. Stage III is where the additional power comes in.

Reply to
.boB

Ahh that's good to know. Now I don't have to be afraid of the one I see on the way home from work then, in either vehicle. :-P

Reply to
WindsorFox