Sarah.. still there?

Welcome back, anyway!

  1. I yam what I yam. You'll get used to me

  1. I'm an equal opportunity offender.. but can purr, sometimes, as well.

- run a google groups search on my posts on here and the ford group to make up your mind.

  1. there is far less flame and troll on here than when Bill S tried to control it and we just voted a few weeks ago to not have a nanny for the group

- in fact it may be too tame for you if you're used to the past... witness the long thread resulting from my indiscretion!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

When was this? Don't remember voting for a nanny or to let the NG to be 'free as a bird'.

Oh gee, we're not going to have the riviting White Tornado flames, or the Troy the Troll / Nathan flamefest?

There's always a 'block sender' function....

Reply to
Ralph Snart

"Ralph Snart" wrote | > 3. there is far less flame and troll on here than when Bill S tried to | > control it and we just voted a few weeks ago to not have a nanny for the | > group | | When was this? Don't remember voting for a nanny or to let the NG to be | 'free as a bird'.

Not too long ago. The question was brought up and the idea that it was more peaceful when no one babysat. It was pretty much agreed upon by those of us that responded. YOu must have been taking a nap that day :)

| | > - in fact it may be too tame for you if you're used to the past... witness | > the long thread resulting from my indiscretion! | >

| Oh gee, we're not going to have the riviting White Tornado flames, or the | Troy the Troll / Nathan flamefest?

OMG!!! I cannot believe that you even said the names! Now you've done it!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I must have really offline that day - however, I don't feel that a 'Netcop' is needed.

WT is retired from Flaming. Nathan is in Alaska with no ISP access, as for TtT, maybe the earth opened up and swallowed him.

Of course we do have some greenhorns coming in with no idea of netiquette....

Reply to
Ralph Snart