Screw The House! Save the Car!

You gotta love this guy!

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

It's easier to move the car than the house.

Surprised he didn't find a way to put it on that large second story deck.

Reply to
Brent

I'd love to hear the post-event conversation with his wife.

Wife: Honey, were you able to save any of our cherished possessions?

Husband: Yes, dear.

Wife: Our old family photos, my wedding dress, my great, great grand mother's antique china set, my jewellery...?

Husband: Ahhh... I forgot about those things.... but I did save my Porsche!

CLUNK!

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Thus spake NoOp :

The last thing the guy ever hears.

Wife: How the hell do you reload this damn thing. Oh, this thingy.

Reply to
Dillon Pyron