searching for cheap 5.0 block

i`m ugrading my 91 lx from a 4cyl to a 5.0 and looking for one cheap as possible

Jay Menard

I have a complete 5,0 EFI engine from a mustang w/ AOD tranny $800 for both - needs rebuilding but running when removed. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com "I was born with nothing .... and I still have most of it"

Reply to
Jay Heisler

If you're near Phoenix, I have on I'll GIVE you just to clear up some garage space. Lots of other Mustang stuff also from 10 years of aquiring.

Reply to
DFind89379

Hell, I'm in San Diego but we haven't taken a road trip in the toy yet. Whatcha got for a 65 pony? I'll help clean yer garage :-)

Gumby619

Reply to
Gumby619

Nothing for a 65. My car is a 94 so that's what my stuff fits.

Reply to
DFind89379

I am in Chandler.. What do you have maybe I can take it off your hands.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Budwill

I have the original short block with 100K miles. Needs a rebuild. The original E7 heads, with about 30k miles. 2, t-5 transmissions for 94-95. They both work, but need rebuilds. 4 Cobra R wheels. (the real ones, not fakes). Complete 4 wheel GT brakes w/ master cyl. ( I put Baer brakes on). Lots of mufflers, Super Turbos, Flowmasters, 98 Cobra. Factory strut tower brace, Stock intake. stock exhaust headers, used E-303 cam, new explorer cam (came with new short block) Hotchkis lower control arms, Maximum Motorsport lower control arms (non-adjustable), FMS C springs, stock struts and rear shocks. This is off the top of my head. I've been accumulating for a while.

Reply to
DFind89379