seat experiences, aftermarket & late model

aftermarket seats.... anyone using... positive or negative inputs sought regarding brands (ie Recarro, Flofit, Scat, etc) going into my

  1. Need lumbar adjust. Recently began looking at ebay late model Mustang (GT) seats. Any preferences there also appreciated. Looks like the resto will be complete within an "estimated" 60 days, so it's time to start lining up projects. Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,
16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
V'ger

I went with $99 / ea. (in 1997) JC Whitney (Hi Tech, Inc. "Kustom Fit") on-sale seats fit for my 67. I know they carry many years of classic cars. They fit very well, albeit tightly for rear-seat passengers. Your 2+2 has that already...

Good quality fabric and stitching. Most assume they are the brands you mentioned. Great comfort and lumbar support. Cool meshed headrests.

1/3 the price of Flofits, et al.

Good luck

V'ger wrote:

Reply to