Secret codes needed for Ford/Lincoln 2004 navigation system to disable Safety features

Hi

I am in need of the pin code for the Denso (factory navigation that is installed in 2004 Lincoln/Ford/Cadallic/Mercury vehicles)

My problem is when I am driving the navigation system doesn't allow me to push buttons on the touchscreen. It is some kind of safety feature and I want to disable it. Ford engineer said there is a pin code but he would not tell me.

The software is made by viseon for the denso navigation system.

HELP, I need the secret code to put into it to disable the safety features that we all hate.

Thanks!

email me

admin AT caringcomputerservices DOT COM

=-----

Reply to
CCS

Where is it that you live? Please provide a complete description of vehicle, driver and plate numbers. So that if we see you on the road we know to avoid you like the plague.

Kate

"CCS" wrote in message news:41639069 snipped-for-privacy@corp.newsfeeds.com... | Hi | | I am in need of the pin code for the Denso (factory navigation that is | installed in 2004 Lincoln/Ford/Cadallic/Mercury vehicles) | | My problem is when I am driving the navigation system doesn't allow me to | push buttons on the touchscreen. It is some kind of safety feature and I | want to disable it. Ford engineer said there is a pin code but he would not | tell me. | | The software is made by viseon for the denso navigation system. | | HELP, I need the secret code to put into it to disable the safety features | that we all hate. | | Thanks! | | email me | | admin AT caringcomputerservices DOT COM | | | =----- | | | | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Hehe..... I think I'd rather take my chances running into him with his nav system, or you street racing!

Reply to
STR00NTZ

Kate???? In an Exploder NG???

Howdy, gal...

jim warman snipped-for-privacy@telusplanet.net

Reply to
Jim Warman

WHOOPS! didn't see the crosspost.

I used to have one though, it was pretty much ok except for the brakes... whooo hoo.. they could get wild!