Selling a mustang

Hi All Ive got a 65 convertible that is under restoration the body has all the rust cut out now.It is converted to RHD ,engine 289 ,gearbox C4 rebuilt. Here is the dilemma Sell the car as is basically a rolling shell or.......totally restore it and sell it.(lets say another $9000 AUS$) panel dents paint etc This is sadly due to the need of a deposit for a house. Any Help THANKS STUART Sydney Australia

Reply to
stuie

stuie

Stuart,

In Australia, the market is great for a car like yours in any condition. I would check with some of your local Mustang and Ford clubs and have their members look over your car in it's current state, then go from there.

Bill S.

New Sig test below. Anyone else that wants to use this on this particular news group has my express permission to do so.

Boycott horsepowered.com and it's parent company 2playcorp.com.

stuie wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Good name! StuK