Serving Up T-Frog's Dream

Frog,

I know you'll love this article.

Reply to
Patrick

The people who'd go for that stuff are the same people buying hybrids and base-level econocars - they really don't want to drive in the first place. I agree with DC's philosophy as stated below by Cole Quinnell.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Patrick) wrote in news:a523f33e.0407181824.a71be88 @posting.google.com:

"That's

highway

Strumolo

cameras

customer

advancing

Reply to
Joe

(>snip)

Very funny, NoOp.

I don't want anti-lock brakes, 'cause I enjoy squealing my tires when some idiot does something wrong. (Even if I'm the idiot.)

I often take a turn at a moment's notice (or no notice, to the consternation of the driver behind me). My route is not always preprogrammed.

I hate reading. It's so... so... quaint.

Sometimes I like to cut people off just for the hell of it. For spite. Computers don't do that.

I won't buy a new car, because I don't like the idea of letting Big Brother track my movements that much easier.

And the bottom line: it's all about acceleration. A smooth, no-worries commute to the office while a computer handles all the driving is the kiss of death for me. Just put a bullet through my brain and we'll call it a day.

dwight

Reply to
dwight