Side Scoop Removal - 2001 Stang

I need help removing my side scoops on my 2001 mustang. I need to paint them, but do not want to damage the car or the scoops in the removal process. Does anyone have directions on the way to do this? Please help!

Reply to
Anthony Dougherty

Remove rear seat, remove rear trim panels, unbolt scoops from the inside and remove.....................

Simple..............

Bill S.

Anth> I need help removing my side scoops on my 2001 mustang. I need to paint

Reply to
Bill S.

Bill,

They just popped off of my 2001 Cobra. There are replaceable plastic retainers which hold the scoop on.

Paul

Reply to
GPF

Try this link for the basic removal process ... It's pretty easy, I've done it ;-)

Anth> I need help removing my side scoops on my 2001 mustang. I need to paint

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz