Siphoning fuel from a Fox

Does anyone know right off if my 89 would have the same preventative measures in the filler tube to keep me from siphoning gas from the tank??

Reply to
WindsorFo

should be no problem

Reply to
chum ley

I should have said, the same preventative measures in the filler tube to keep me from siphoning gas from the tank... as a new vehicle does.

Reply to
WindsorFo

I think there is just the nozzle sizer in the way, that flappy thing then straight shot to the gas tank

Reply to
chum ley