SLP Exhaust

I am looking to get new exhaust for my 2007 V6 Mustang. I have been seriously considering SLP Exhaust. If anyone has any input as to why or why not SLP would be good exhaust to go with, Let me know.

Reply to
Zach

Well, they're Chevy builders. I've always been more fond of custom exhaust myself.

Reply to
WindsorFox

What do you recommend? I'm looking to make it as loud as possible, but I don't want it to hinder performance.

Reply to
Zach

so you are not planning to drive it on the street ? You gonna have ear plug on?

Just use straight pipes.

Cop magnets, neighborhood complains, everybody hears you.

Reply to
Mas Plak

I agree with MP, you're doing it for the wrong reason, something that a 16 yo does. 2.5" custom pipe with Flowmaster or Dynomax mufflers behind a Bassanni X pipe and Mac headers. What *we* do is go for performance and it's the sound of performance that sounds good to many people.

Reply to
WindsorFox