Smog pump went out 1993 5.0

what a racket, took about a month, a little knocking at first, thought it was a lifter, thought it was the SC, it would come and go, like make a noise

5 min after driving and go away. But it finally got a lot worse, ez to replace. Glad that is over. Now I can GOFAST,

-93 5.0 8# KB

Reply to
sanboz

How many miles on the old pump?

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOp

How many miles on the old pump?

Patrick '93 Cobra

151,000 miles, found some new ones on Ebay for about $100+ shipping, so I had a shop do it here for $220
Reply to
sanboz

A little ATF works wonders keep keep a pump turning and it freed up my

125K mile old smog pump on my '89.

Reply to
hank