Some people are idiots

Mini Cooper on 20" rims.

RichA

D.K.R.

Can't say much for the car, but thanks for the site!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 04:36:41 GMT, "D.K.R." wrote something wonderfully witty:

As would many others. Especially those who wear their ball caps backwards.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

If you like photography sites try this one too:

Michael Johnson, PE

Defiant

Reply to
D.K.R.

My husband wears his backwards... when the top is down, or when he has his welding helmet on... geeze.. what's the problem

*snikker*

Kat

: As would many others. Especially those who wear their ball caps : backwards. : : >RichA wrote: : >> Mini Cooper on 20" rims. : >>

: >>

: -- : "Either kill me or take me as I am, : because I'll be damned if I ever change..." : : The Marquis de Sade

Reply to
SVTKate

Ok now... a little clarification here. Is that "Sick" as in, that is the coolest shit I have ever seen? Or as in it makes me sick?

I know, I know... just had to .

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks!

: > Kate : : If you like photography sites try this one too: : :

SVTKate

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Reply to
Defiant

A slight overreaction, perhaps? Seeing caskets coming home from Iraq makes me want to puke.

"Defiant" wrote in news:42b720cc snipped-for-privacy@newsfeed.slurp.net:

Reply to
Joe

lmfao that cooper is worth more than yaour stang LMFAO h u r c a s t

Reply to
fomococo

Understandable overreaction to the small number of losses compared to how many were lost in a single day in New York City; or the number of GI's who were killed during the "official" 10 years of Vietnam (roughly 5800 per year average), or even the number killed in a single battle during the American Civil War. And, would you have felt the same of those who fought in WWII, or would you rather be speaking Japanese or German today?

I suppose it would be better in your view that those coffins be filled with family, friends, and neighbors right here on the streets of the USA, rather than try to turn things around before they can do it again? Or that the numbers of GI's killed every year in training accidents; training to do just what they are doing now; serves a higher purpose.

Many of the families of those who have died say that they died doing something they believed in and supported. Apparently a lot of Iraqi people believe in it, too, for, in the face of deaths they need not risk, they are willing to stand up to the terrorists. Look how many Iraqi policemen have died, and yet many more are willing to take their place and risk death.

It was a very small group of men who stood against tyranny and incited others which led to the Revolutionary War and the freedoms this nation enjoys. They could not do it alone. Had the colonists not had the support of the French who provided supplies, munitions, etc, as well as volunteers, there would likely be no USA. Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Is your spell checker broke, Charley?

Reply to
Brian

psssst spike ya better get out of the USA they are feeding a a bunch of proaganda

pssssst spike more soldiers are lost than in the wtc i never knew iraq was a world threat

like lining the pockets of the weapon making carlyle group oh wait bush is the CEO

let iraq free themselves iraquis like beiing bombed have no water no law and order no hospitals and medicine LMFAO

lmfao canada kicked your butt in 1812 LMFAO

h u r c a s t

Reply to
   dreadlockholiday10cc

different kind of puke there. killing of any kind is a bit over the edge to me.

Reply to
Defiant

Ah, I wasn't aware of the different puke classifications.

"Defiant" wrote in news:42b76feb snipped-for-privacy@newsfeed.slurp.net:

Reply to
Joe

Brian,

That's how Hurc talks when he has cum in his mouth.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L