spark plug wire question

i just ordered some new wires for my car but they are not cut and crimped can i just measure out the old ones and cut them to the old lengths?

Reply to
mowgly

Yes, you can.

Reply to
.boB

i thought the old spark plug wires were the right length but me and a buddy measured them out and he didn't think they were (it looks like the last owner just rigged some on there). is there anyone who might be able to help me with getting accurate measurements for a 67' 289 mustang.

Reply to
mowgly