Speedometer ????

Here's another Question for all you in Mustang land.....

Why would my 67 coupe's Speedometer cable not work in the rain??? Otherwise it works fine....Trooper

Reply to
Trooper McVey

I don't see how that is possible. With no electronics to short out... the mechanical cable/gears shouldn't be effected by water... Any chance humidity could be effecting the speedo housing/needle? Maybe a little lube there might help.

Reply to
Mustang_66