spike owns me lmfao

lmfao just because ya paid to get on does not giv ya the right to controll it

typical yankee mentality

h u r c a s t

Reply to
phanks

lmfao just because ya paid to get on does not giv ya the right to controll it

typical yankee mentality

h u r c a s t

Reply to
phanks

lmfao just because ya paid to get on does not giv ya the right to controll it

typical yankee mentality

h u r c a s t

Reply to
phanks

Since I pay for my news server, I have submitted an abuse report to

>them. I seriously doubt they desire to have their customer base >reduced because someone wants to abuse the system. My isp is also >involved because the contract with certain carriers.

lmfao just because ya paid to get on does not giv ya the right to controll it

typical yankee mentality

h u r c a s t

Reply to
ygotit

For those who remember a certain motorcyclist and his constant refrain of "cagers", this is nothing more than a rerun.

Another one-trick pony with nothing new to add.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Now his PC has hiccups...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Now you got me trying to remember his name, was that TtT or somebody else.

Reply to
ironrod

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike