spoiler or no spoiler??

I am looking into ordering my new 05 vert Friday, and I cannot decide....spoiler or no spoiler??

Help me!!

Reply to
The Billy

The Billy opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I never could understand why anyone would ask someone else what they think looks better on YOUR car...

What looks better to you?

Because that's all it is.

I know... ask the dealer if you can order it on the side.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Yo, Crusty Shadetree. He's wanting opinions. Give it to him. ;-)

Billy,

Here's mine. Be different. Go spoilerless. Less cost, less clutter, and probably more aerodynamic (factory spoilers are notoriously ineffective).

Now if only we could just order a new V8 Mustang without all the power-robbing options and air... Patrick '93 Cobra with too much clutter.

Reply to
NoOption5L

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

I almost replied to this guy before looking at your response...... Good answer...... now, should I get extra onions on my pizza or extra mushrooms...... C'mon, BYM.... let me know what I like....

I'm having a real time trying to understand the latest mindset....... One radio station I like to listen to is offering a public opinion poll that allows you to see if your flag is with the wind or against the wind. WTF???? My opinion is mine (just as yours is yours and Joe Blows is Joe Blows...).... It appears that, if my opinion isn't popular, I should change my opinion (read as 'the way I feel' - 'my beliefs' - 'how I view life'.....).

The world is truly going to hell in a handbasket.....

Anyway... should he get the spoiler or not? (Apologies to Dirty Harry..... c'mon punk, make his day....)..... jes' jokin'... On a serious note, you could have at least told him what his favourite colour is....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Spoiler for sure....

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

I take it tht you're gonna sign the cheque???

Reply to
Jim Warman

He's going to send Billy a certified cashier's check for 3X the cost of the mods, with the understanding that Billy will send him the 2X balance ASAP!

Reply to
John

LMAO

Oh No! I'm laughing at your post! Everybody is going to disrespect me now!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Because someone else drives behind him and sees the spoiler ??? :-)

Rein

I think that the addition of the spoiler helps to balance what looks to me like a too bulky and bland rear end.

The first one I saw did not have the spoiler, I hated it. After seeing one with the spoiler it significantly changed my opinion of the looks of the car.

Well, you ask for opinions, that's my nickles worth :¬)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

OH OH OH OH! Like the Steeda setup ... oh man.. now I'd HAVE one of those! I never liked the Speeda glitz till I saw what they did to the 05.

Good idear Spike!

Kate

| >Help me!! | >

| | Hey! Spikey Likes IT! | 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok | Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior | Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" | w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

Reply to
SVTKate

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:1104978139.129099.8960 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

4ax.com:

clutter,

Agree. They're useless, stupid, and add unnecessary weight.

Diagree. Just add a blower instead.. ;)

Joe

"Jim Warman" wrote in news:4r1Dd.33329$nN6.6732@edtnps84:

Indeed. And it's getting there at record speed under Dubya's regime.

Couldn't resist. ;)

Joe

Well, at least you'll have nowhere to go but up. ;)

wrote in news:mR9Dd.11782$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
Joe

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

lol! Oh no... digging myself into a hole!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

and we'll still disrespect you in the morning too Mike!

Kate

| > He's going to send Billy a certified cashier's check for 3X the cost of | the | > mods, with the understanding that Billy will send him the 2X balance ASAP! | >

| > -- | > John | > ThunderSnake #59 | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

What? No foreign address that it could be wired to?

| >He's going to send Billy a certified cashier's check for 3X the cost of the | >mods, with the understanding that Billy will send him the 2X balance ASAP! | | Hey! Spikey Likes IT! | 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok | Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior | Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" | w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

Reply to
SVTKate