Spring and the Mustangs are blooming in the Northeast

Ah, yes, they're coming out of the woodwork. (If garages have woodwork, that is.)

I'm starting to see a lot more Mustangs out and about. And after two oddly cold April weeks, the temp was in the 80s today, so most convertibles were top down. Including mine.

I think I've got a good start on my annual sunburn.

dwight

dwight

Good for you guys. Down here (OKC) we're dodging tornados again. NO Mustang driving tonight. But lucky us, we drive most all winter.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

I hear ya about the sun burn. I spent all day sunday "purtying up" the GTS. I found out much to my dismay that the downed wire incident left WAY deeper scratches on my roof than first suspected. If I haven't told the story here goes: During the last wind/rain storm this winter I was going south on Pa rt82 between 322 and 30 this is a real windy strech of road. As I came around the curve by the machine shop a utility pole came down across the road I was able to stop before I hit the pole but managed to wedge the GTS under the live wires. As I gingerly backed out from under the sparking wires, they scraped the shit out of my roof.Scared the shit out of me too.(cabin still don't smell rite)

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

That really sucks. I mean, that really sucks.

Dave's talking about that Nor'easter that came through last week. Lots of trees and poles came down that day, lots of roads closed, even three days later, blocked by fallen trees. A great time to be a tree surgeon, I'm sure.

Now, downed power lines... that's why I always wear sneakers.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

This sucks. Your weather is just getting decent and our decent weather is getting ready to end.

Patrick (Can't wait for October in north Florida)

Reply to
NoOption5L

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@s33g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

It's still pretty nice weather except for the drought...

Reply to
Joe

We're just never satisfied, are we?

:()

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news:s_idnZIZyLEYD7LbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Indeed. Same with you? ;)

Reply to
Joe

Me? I've got a Spring cold and woke up this morning to thunder and lightning. I think I'll take the day off, hack up my lungs, and try to make the dog go out even though she hates getting wet...

dwight

dwight