springs

What springs would lower an SN95 mustang (1997 GT in this case) no more than inch?

Maximum motorsports hasn't replied to my inquiry, global west springs look like they'll do but are kinda pricy. Bullitt springs would do the trick but it seems like nobody carries them any more or me and google just aren't looking in the right places.

Reply to
Brent

No reply to what, e-mail? MM is top notch and have excellent phone support. You tell them what your needs are and they will set you up with the correct springs that match up with your dampers.

I have an H&R/Bilstein combo they set me up with and I have no complaints.

# for MM:

Reply to
GILL

yes, email. normally they've responded... but not this time. I can't call them from work and haven't had a chance to call after. I'll be able to tomorrow and was planning to.

I've got bilsteins already. I was going to leave the stock springs in there as I replace control arms and bushings... but surprise, one spring front spring was broken in the control arm. So I might as well get something better all around and go back and replace the rear springs. I just don't dare lower the car much given the road conditions around here.

Reply to
Brent

Hmmm, shop that did my suspension only gave me back one of my stock front springs, so it's just lying in the garage. It's a freebee if you want it + shipping.

Reply to
GILL

thanks, but I'm going to swap them out. There's a fair chance the other front one is as bad or nearly as bad. I just won't know until I remove it. Even if it looks okay I'm not going to trust it.

Reply to
Brent