Stars&Stripes Grill Horse...

I just got me one. Looks pretty nice on Pony. Only took about 15 minutes to install. Check the sirte in my sig (Specs page, at the bottom) for pictures.

I had a hard tiem choosing between this one and the Flaming Pony. But last meeting a guy with an Atlantic Blue Stang had one mounted on his. And the colorscheme on the Flaming Pony doesn't go that well with blue. On the other hand, the S&S pony goes very well with my paintjob...

Reply to
Paul

Hey Paul! It looks real pretty! Good choice.

Hmm... wonder if they have anything like that in a snake.....

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

at 12 Jul 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:Ap0Qa.259$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com:

Thanks hon. Yeah, kinda appropriate for a 'Born in the USA' car. :-)

Not CDC as far as I know. But they may be able to make one. Judging from my horse, they did not airbrush it but used some kind of printing technique. Which they should be able to do on a Cobra emblem as well. Check their website and ask them I'd say...

Reply to
Paul

I recently added the Flam'n pony to the 97 and it looks pretty good, the wife wants a custom one done in blue w/flames for her 95. I will more than likely have one custom airbrushed to fit her car/color

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

at 13 Jul 2003, Musttanguy [ snipped-for-privacy@aol.competition] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m19.aol.com:

I was considering that. A local guy did one for his Mustang but didn't feel like making a production run. And I could not find anybody else who could make me one. His version looks very good on a blue car

Here's a link to what he created:

Paul